Monday, April 25, 2016

Frostbite book review

I've finally managed to write this review ....I hope you enjoy... :)


The "Frostbite by Richelle Mead" book review 


Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with a rare gift for harnessing the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest vampires - the ones who never die. The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a dhampir. Rose is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making Lissa one of them.
Rose has serious guy trouble. Her gorgeous tutor, Dimitri, has his eye on someone else, her friend Mason has a huge crush on her, and she keeps getting stuck in her best friend Lissa's head while she's making out with her boyfriend, Christian.
Then a nearby Strigoi attack puts St. Vladimir's on high alert, and the Academy whisks its students away on a mandatory holiday ski trip. But the glittering winter landscape and posh Idaho resort only provide the illusion of safety. When three students run away to strike back against the deadly Strigoi, Rose must join forces with Christian to rescue them. Only this time, Rose - and her heart - are in more danger than she ever could have imagined...
 
................................................................................................................

What's with the covers????????? I'm sorry but these books have so much potential and so could the covers....ok never mind. So I managed to read the second book of the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I don't know if this is a common thing, but I sometimes have troubles with liking the second book in a series. The third and fouth book are usually no problem but somehow the second book always is a challenge for me. I kind of did not  love this book. I liked it but ..yeah that's it. There were of course great parts. I mean we finally got to meet the mum of Rose and there were some major fangirl moments with #roska and #dragozera ....yes I got new ship names.... and the ending....was devastating.  Whyyyyy?... 
It was also amazingly written and Rose was as badass as always but I wasn't feeling it. I'm angry at myself for not fully committing myself to that book. ...Ok, one more thing: Is anyone out there who also kind of ships Rose and Adrian? And is someone out there who kind of feels bad for Mia? Let me know in the comments.


I'm sorry if this review was rather short ....but if I'm not feeling a book..I can't really write a review that is longer than this. But I do hope you enjoyed this. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment