Saturday, August 13, 2016

The SPOLAFS ;)

Last review for today .........enjoy ;)


The "Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith"book review



Four minutes changes everything. Hadley Sullivan ,17 misses her flight at JFK airport, is late to her father's second wedding in London with never-met stepmother. Hadley meets the perfect boy. Oliver is British, sits in her row. A long night on the plane passes in a blink, but the two lose track in arrival chaos. Can fate bring them together again?...................................................................................................
Ok, so this is a cutesie romance book. I don't know why I have been reading so many contemporary books lately. Maybe because it's summer, maybe because I need them, so I won't suffer of a book slump. I don't know. I was really pumped to read this book, I mean it sounded like a math problem but also like a really nice feel-good book. I liked the storyline. Boy and girl meet in a plane. Then they lose track of eachother. The girl has problems with her family, because her dad is getting married to another woman and the boys has much bigger problems with his dad....not giving away spoilers...............Although I liked the plot, I wasn't feeling it. I normally have like an endless high when  I read this kinds of books. They fix my soul after it has been torn apart by a fantasy novel. But this book did nothing. Maybe I had a bad day or something.....but yeah. But I think I will try to read more books of Jennifer E. Smith. 
I'm sorry if this is really short and if you liked this book I'm sorry if this is an unsatisfying book review, but I've said it once and I will say it again. When I have read a book that I did not enjoy I normally don't have much to say about it.
 2.5 out of 5 cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment