Thursday, March 31, 2016

What I have read this month

March

Books I have read this month: 


Broken Juliet (Starcrossed) by Leisa Rayven*

Wings by Aprilynne Pike*

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde*

Obsidian by Jennifer L.Armentrout*

Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch*

Erebos by Ursula Pojinski*

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson ( review will come)

City of Bones  #guiltyforreadingitagain

City of Ashes #guiltyforreadingitagain (review will come when I'm finished with the whole series)

*-there is a review of this book on this blog

German Books I have read this month:

Die Seiten der Welt(The pages of the world) by Kai Meyer 

Die Kinder aus Bullerbü ( The six bullerby children) by Astrid Lindgren ...yes it's a childrens book ..so what ;)

Damals war es Friedrich (I have no idea how I should translate this without messing up the title 

Classic books I have read this month (which were quite short)

Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare 


Comics / Mangas I have read this month

The Gorgeous Carat series (6 books) by You Higuri


.....So that's a total of 20 books...Oh my god..I'm stunned ...of course some may think comics don't count but I think they do. I've had a lot more time this month ,because I'm on break now ,so it may happen that I won't read this many books next month...but you get to see what I want to read next month tomorrow!
Bye my lovelies


No comments:

Post a Comment